Our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Upper Arms (RUA) greatly increase the range of rear camber adjustment for high performance track/street applications and are a must for lowered cars to meet alignment requirements. The adjustment range provided by the eccentric washer on the OEM lower control arm is insufficient to get camber back into proper spec. We also provide stainless steel spacers to correct roll center on lowered cars.
Black Anodized and gun drilled 2024 Aluminum alloy main links along with our 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
FK Spherical Rod Ends eliminate the soft worn out bushings on the stock links to reduce alignment change in the rear suspension under hard cornering, acceleration and braking. They feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel construction
• Gun-drilled 2024 Aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Grade 12.9 hardware with distorted thread locknuts
2006 - 2015 Mazda Miata MX-5
2003 - 2012 Mazda RX-8